You've got your bridal party all picked out, and you know who's going to be your ring-bearer and flower girls, but what about your fur-babies? Will your fuzzy loved ones be a part of your wedding? Here are some different ways to incorporate your furry family into your big day.
This sweet chocolate lab named Bella is just loving the ocean breeze and being able to spend this special day with her loved ones. Shaina and Chris got her a special corsage to wear.
If your pet can't make it to the wedding, maybe they can be a fun addition to your engagement photo shoot!
Ben and Jessie made a cute cake topper with their Yorkie right there next to them.
Here are some tips for including your dog in your wedding:
- Check that your venue will allow dogs - there might be a small additional fee to include them.
- Assign someone who knows the dog to handle your dog for the day. You wouldn't want just anyone to be holding your dog in case they get loose, so find someone who you trust and understands your dog and their personality.
- Take into consideration the hours of your wedding day and what time is appropriate for your dog to be there. Our golden retriever was part of our ceremony and pictures, then we had a friend take him back to the hotel to rest.
- Bring some treats and water for your furry friend! Treats will get them to look in the right direction for the perfect pictures!
- If you aren't bringing your dog to your wedding, you'll need to make some arrangements for them to stay at a Pet Hotel or with a Petsitter since you'll most likely be very busy on your wedding weekend with rehearsals, and family coming in, and your wedding day festivities.
- Be creative with including your puppy dog! Maybe they can make an appearance in your save the dates or bring a photo of your furry friend to display at the wedding! Have fun!
Here is Kobe in our Fingerprint Guestbook made by the talented Algo Art Studio!